7 x 24 Hour IT Support & On-Site Customer Support
• Network Security
• Database Password Encryption Security
• Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
• Vulnerability Scanning
• Patch management
• Network Auditing
• Every document encoded into a secured “WRA” file, resulting in no unauthorized user access.
• All data password-protected with 128 bit encrypted pass keys; password is never stored on the client machine.
• HTTPS/SSL technology to protect passage of documents and data over the internet.
• We are sas70, SSAE16, and Privacy Shield certified for security.
World Class Tier IV
Internet DataCenter (IDC)
• Fully Redundant, N+1
• 83,000 square foot facility
• 30,000 square foot datacenter
• 30 inch raised floor
• 1.25 Seismic Importance Rating
• Comprehensive Mechanical and Electrical Building Monitoring
• Full backup to failover data center in Phoenix, AZ
Data at Rest
“We provide multi-layer security for critical documents when they are at rest. Every document is 256 bit encrypted using AES level encryption and password protected. Those password protected and 256 bit encrypted documents are then encoded into the secured DLS or MFT structured file when at rest.